[scponly] scponly using Fugu (mac) permission problems

Louis scponly-list at hourfollowshour.org
Wed Oct 20 13:01:48 EDT 2004

OK -- after going thru the archives I've found what I think I needed:

"Try the sftp logging patch on source forge
http://sftplogging.sourceforge.net/
It contains a patch for setting the umask as well."

Thanks.  Anyone successfully using the above?  Is that a patch to SSH
itself?  Any specific binaries involved (sftp-server only -- so I don't
need to totally re-compile all the binaries and break my package)?

I thought scponly connects directly into sshd rather then sftp-server?
Is the above patch something that will only work for scponly clients
that connect using 'sftp' ?

Louis