[scponly] scponly using Fugu (mac) permission problems

Louis scponly-list at hourfollowshour.org
Wed Oct 20 12:52:01 EDT 2004

I have user using an account configured with scponly, coming into my
box.  On occasion when they scp/sftp files in permissions get set wrong
for directories, they set them as non-executable which causes them now
to be viewable by the web server reading the directory.  The person has
tried all the options on their end including perserving file
permissions, and not, when uploading these specific directories.

Is anyone successfully using Fugu as a client with scponly?

How can I define what permissions are set on all files that are uploaded?

What else can I do to debug this?

Louis