[scponly] Winscp and scponlyc

Amaya Rodrigo Sastre arodrigo at genasys.com
Mon Jan 12 17:48:44 EST 2004

Lasse J. Kolb dijo:
> I'm using Winscp on Windows2000-System to connect to a
> debian-computer, where I use scponly with the chroot-mode (scponlyc).

Are the binaries pwd and echo inside the chroot?

You can set the debug value at:

[root at comm root]# cat /etc/ssh/sshd_config
LogLevel INFO
#LogLevel DEBUG

and watch system logs too. What do the logs say?

--
     Amaya M. Rodrigo Sastre              Genasys II Spain, S.A.U.
     Mobile Location Systems IT SysAdmin    Ventura de la Vega, 5.

     And as they say, when it rains it pours.
          -- Ettore Perazzoli (Evolution Hacker). We all miss you.