[scponly] --server bug

Kaleb Pederson kibab at icehouse.net
Thu Aug 9 19:02:15 EDT 2007

Graham,

Full getopt support is now in place in the latest snapshot (which is not
currently available on sourceforge).  A couple of weeks ago I posted a link
to it:

http://kibab.homeip.net/scponly/snapshots/scponly-20070718.tgz

Or, if you'd feel more comfortable, you can grab the source from CVS and
`configure && make && make install` yourself.

Please let me know if you run into any problems.

Thanks.

--Kaleb