[scponly] Problem with Suse Linux Enterpise Server10SP1

Axel Schneck axel at schnecken-clan.de
Fri Aug 10 18:04:36 EDT 2007

Hi Graham,

sorry for the late answer, was not @home some days....

>Check /etc/vsftpd.conf for check_shell.  If 'yes' (or the option is not present), confirm that /usr/local/sbin/scponlyc is in /etc/shells

Hm, sigh.....that's something written in the doku....
But it seems to be that I missed to check it again after sp1 installation.
And it seems to be that sp1 will kick this line off.
Just added it in again and login works.....
I'll try it on my production system when back from holiday in 2 weeks.
So sorry and thanks alot.
regards,
Axel