[scponly] --server bug

Graham Toal gtoal at gtoal.com
Thu Aug 9 18:36:18 EDT 2007

> And I think the fix would involve something like adding a check for
> *tmpptr != '-' to this
> line?
>
>                                while (*tmpptr!=NULL)

Sorry, not the fix.  But this works:

                                opterr=cmdarg->strict;
                                while ((ch = getopt(ac, av,
cmdarg->opts)) != -1)
                                        if ((ch == cmdarg->badarg[0])
&& (av[optind-1][1] != '-')) /* FIX! */
                                        {
                                                syslog(LOG_ERR,
"option %s is not permitted for use with %s (arg was %s)(%s)) full arg
= %s",

cmdarg->badarg, cmdarg->name, optarg, logstamp(), av[optind-1]);