[scponly] bug in helper.c?

joe joe at sublimation.org
Mon Oct 28 11:02:53 EST 2002

It appears your libc does not have "strsep".  i added strsep to the list
of functions that configure checks for so in the future this should puke
BEFORE you get to compilation.

honestly, i'm not sure how to resolve this, i could do a SOLARIS_COMPAT
change in helper.c that did not use strsep...

joe

----

PGP KEY: http://www.sublimation.org/contact.html
PGP Key fingerprint = EC4B 0DA5 B4F6 BDDD 9176 55D6 3A6A 7D63 158F 22D2