[scponly] bug in helper.c?

Ian W. D. Langworth bass at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Oct 27 23:47:56 EST 2002

I'm compiling scponly-3.1 for sparc-sun-solaris2.8, and I've run into this
problem. Suggestions?

root# make
gcc -g -O2 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DDEBUGFILE='"/usr/local/etc/scponly/debuglevel"'
-o scponly scponly.c helper.c
helper.c: In function `build_arg_vector':
helper.c:157: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
strsep                              /var/tmp/cc7mycME.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to scponly
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [scponly] Error 1

Ian Langworth
Vim Evangelist and Project Guerilla