[scponly] bug in helper.c?

joe joe at sublimation.org
Mon Oct 28 11:33:47 EST 2002

alright, i found a solaris friendly strsep clone on the web and removed
strsep from the configure required functions.

i smuggled this fix into scponly-3.2, which was released about an hour
ago.  please let me know if you have problems as i have no solaris box to
test on.

joe

----

PGP KEY: http://www.sublimation.org/contact.html
PGP Key fingerprint = EC4B 0DA5 B4F6 BDDD 9176 55D6 3A6A 7D63 158F 22D2