[PRL] [operations] [phds] New Lock System

Jonathan Schuster schuster at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Aug 2 19:24:08 EDT 2013

Yes, it's locked now. It looks like it locked automatically at 7.

To everyone else: Warren came over around 7:10, but the door must have just
locked at 7. According to him, there's still a "first card privilege"
that's preventing us from locking the door. We should check this out on
Monday and get it fixed so that we don't have any more nights where someone
has to hang around until the door locks on its own.

By the way, to those in 308: the locking instructions posted by the door
may be incorrect, according to Warren. Locking should require "Tap, Pin +
#, Tap" (just like unlock), but we should test that all out to make sure.