[PRL] Programming Languages in the Code of Federal Regulations

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Apr 26 21:07:05 EDT 2010

SIGPLAN EC is considering it, but I consider this ill-advised and so do others. I am not a member of that club but they happened to ask because I submitted the letter.

What I did propose is a letter authored by a small number of people, open to signatures from others. But honestly, there are more Python programmers than academics around, so this could backfire.