[PRL] Programming Languages in the Code of Federal Regulations

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Apr 26 21:02:54 EDT 2010

I thought it was obvious that I had an exact rational arithmetic in mind, with ways to translate them into printable amounts. Furthermore, in case you're wondering, I would also specify the FFI to force the foreign language to use the same operations as the DSL and to not provide any conversions to and from this data type to a 'foreign' datatype. -- Matthias