[PRL] many students still missing

Peter Dillinger pcd at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Oct 25 03:38:30 EDT 2007

i, for example, haven't responded because i don't have a good recent
picture on hand.  and i bet i'm not the only one.

so i'll bring my camera for the next several days and volunteer to
take anyone's picture, resize & crop, and send to felix (with your
name).

i'm the first person on the right in the PL Annex lab (330).

-peter

--
Peter Dillinger
peterd at gatech.edu