[PRL] PRL Roundtable on Wed

Sam TH samth at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Mar 9 18:56:01 EST 2007

PRL -

This Wednesday, during the PL Seminar slot, we will instead have a PRL
round table.  For those people who were here when Bob Constable
visited, we will follow the same pattern.  For those who weren't,
everyone will have about 5 minutes to say a brief bit about what they
are working on at the moment, and what research they've done recently.

The idea is to help all of us get a better idea about what our
colleagues are working on, and potentially point to possible
collaborations.

Matthias can perhaps say more about the benefits for students of
practicing a 5 minute description of your research.

There's no need for elaborate presentations.  Just bring yourself, and
maybe a good idea.

--
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu