[PRL] Computer to try out Spec#?

Dave Herman dherman at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Mar 7 12:11:08 EST 2007

Would it work with the free version of Visual Studio?

     http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/

If not, I believe MSDNAA has Visual Studio available. I was under the
impression you could download the .NET framework version 2 for free:

     http://www.google.com/search?q=.net+framework

Failing that, I could give you an account on my computer, which has
Visual Studio installed. I won't be in for long today but I can stop by
around 2-ish when I drop Lisa off at the MFA.

Dave