[PRL] burundi

Carl Eastlund carl.eastlund at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 16:42:49 EDT 2005

On 8/5/05, Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org> wrote:
> I think that the Dvorak thing on the startup screen depends on the
> last user or something.  As for a priviliged account -- I think that
> my account is, so I can use sudo to do whatever needs to be done.
> Otherwise, mail me a phone number and I'll change my password to
> something that you will be able to use for logging in.

Richard thinks he has Dvorak removal instructions in an email from
John, so I'll see if we can find those.  As for admin account, as far
as I know it can't be set up from command line.  I'll come in some
time when you or Stevie or Matthias are in, you all have admin
accounts.  I'll have to come in again to move it when the new port is
activated anyway.

> > The machine will be powered off and moved once systems get my
> > request to activate a community port for it by my desk, I'll notify
> > about that in advance.
>
> And that reminds me too -- tell them that the same deal Burundi has
> now should be applicable -- I think that it was somehow making burundi
> accessible through ssh from my machine (winooski).  They should have
> the details from last time they dealt with this machine's setup.

Ok, I'll let them know.

--Carl