[PRL] burundi

Carl Eastlund carl.eastlund at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 16:06:06 EDT 2005

Okay, good to know.  This suggests it will be less headache to
reconfigure than to reinstall.  The problems I am currently contending
with are the Dvorak keyboard and my non-Admin status.  I had thought I
was admin, but it turns out not to be the case.  So I need to get my
account upgraded when someone who has permissions is in, and I'll need
to find out how to disable the Dvorak setup.

The machine will be powered off and moved once systems get my request
to activate a community port for it by my desk, I'll notify about that
in advance.

--Carl