[PRL] burundi

Eli Barzilay eli at barzilay.org
Fri Aug 5 15:51:20 EDT 2005

On Aug  5, Carl Eastlund wrote:
> I've inherited burundi.ccs.neu.edu from John.  I'm moving it to my
> desk soon, and this will probably be accompanied by an OS reinstall.
> If anyone is actively using their account on burundi, needs any data
> from it, or has any other good reason I shouldn't reinstall, let me
> know.

That machine is used for our builds (the normal OSX builds) -- I need
to have an account and I need to be able to log-in passwordless (using
a public key).  If you re-install, please copy over the contents of my
account intact.  It will need to have a good configuration that makes
it possible to compile things properly, and please be responsive in
case more extra things are needed.

I do believe that John kept that machine in good shape, so things
should be up to date, but if you do have some reason to re-install,
*please* wait and do this after v299.200 comes out and there is a
299.201 build in pre.plt-scheme.org.  (Until then, I'm running builds
at random times.)

Also, please let me know if you will get it disconnected, rebooted
etc.