[PRL] lock the doors

Carl Eastlund cce at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Feb 4 10:49:26 EST 2004

I was probably about the next-to-last person out of the lab last night,
and I went out that door, and I may have forgotten to check it because I
figured the last person out would.  It occurs to me now that the last
person out probably used the other door.  So the two lessons I and others
can take away are:

- Always assume you will be the last one to use the door you exit.
- If you are the last one out of the lab, check both doors.

Thanks for the heads up, Felix.

--Carl