[PRL] lock the doors

Jamie Raymond raymond at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Feb 4 10:55:43 EST 2004

It seems to me that this proposal is fragile. As usual, we would be
diligent for a while and then fatigue would inevitably set in. All it
takes is one person forgetting one night. The issue isn't that we're
unlocking the doors and then forgetting to lock them when we leave --
the doors themselves are the problem. We shouldn't have to babysit
broken doors that don't close properly. I've notified Pat and Larry
about the door problem so that it can be fixed.
--
Jamie