[PRL]

Felix S Klock pnkfelix at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Feb 4 08:44:44 EST 2004

PRLers-

The door into the lab was unlocked this morning when I arrived (around
8:10 AM)

In case some of you haven't noticed, the door closest to Snell Library
no longer shuts and lock on its own.  You need to pull it shut, and,
(following the last step in the Design Recipe), you need to give it a
test push to ensure that it won't swing open.

(All of the times that I have found it swinging, a firm tug would
secure it and it would then (AFAICT) require the use of the key to
unlock it)

Yes, I know that this last step is going to introduce delay and all,
but imagine how much more delay you're going to have to deal with when
all of the stuff on your desk is stolen (or just plain vandalized).

So please, take the time to make sure that you have successfully locked
the door before leaving the lab.

-Felix

----
"take it from experience: 'no woman is good enough to make someone
change OSes, or underware for that matter.'"  -jlueck