[PRL] Re: laptop stolen from Egan 222

Jamie L. Raymond raymond at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Nov 23 00:41:19 EST 2003

I forgot to mention that my gym bag was a brown mid-sized duffle bag
just in case anyone saw a person carrying a bag like that around Egan
today. Also, with Greg's bag(s) having gone missing from Egan in the
last week, there's a good chance that you might have seen someone
looking suspicious and casing out Egan. If you remember anything that
might help the police, please let me know. They're worried about a
serial thief who may come back or try other offices in Egan. Last week
someone in another Egan office reported crow-bar marks on their door.

Thanks,
Jamie