[PL-sem-jr] [Pl-sem-jr] on Nov 19th cancecelled

Artem Pelenitsyn a.pelenitsyn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 12:49:02 EST 2018

I support, if we start with simpler monads, not IO. Good examples would be
Maybe and List.
I think, any subject is easier to approach in dialogue/lecture than in this
reading mode.
I assumed we do reading because no one wanted to prepare to give a talk.
Otherwise, talk is better.
But we should count here only voices of people who are not familiar with M.

-- Best, Artem

ср, 21 нояб. 2018 г. в 12:40, Hugo Musso Gualandi <hgualandi at inf.puc-rio.br