[PL-sem-jr] [Pl-sem-jr] on Nov 19th cancecelled

Hugo Musso Gualandi hgualandi at inf.puc-rio.br
Wed Nov 21 12:40:22 EST 2018

I think that it could be a good idea to go through some "working with
monads" exercises next week, to get everyone up to speed with Haskell
syntax and to get some practice with the "passing the world around"
style of computation. Would there be any interest in that? It would
only take a couple of minutes for me to prepare, but I would only want
to send you homework if there is some confirmation that people would be
willing to go through it before the meeting.

-- Hugo