[PL-sem-jr] Rescheduling + May 31 meeting + paper critique session

Ming-Ho Yee yee.mi at husky.neu.edu
Wed May 30 16:38:35 EDT 2018

Reminder: we're meeting tomorrow at *2pm* in *WVH 362*.

As I mentioned in the other email, the paper critique session will be
Wednesday next week, at 3pm in WVH 366. Our regular meeting on Thursday
will be cancelled.

The week after that, our regular meetings will follow the new schedule:
Thursdays at 4pm in Ryder 128.