[PL-sem-jr] Rescheduling + May 31 meeting + paper critique session

Ming-Ho Yee yee.mi at husky.neu.edu
Thu May 24 15:56:34 EDT 2018

First of all, there has been a request to reschedule our weekly meetings.
Please update your availability here:
https://www.when2meet.com/?6883534-b55N4 .

Next week's meeting will be on the old schedule, i.e. *Thursday, May 31st*
at *2pm* in *WVH 362*. We'll continue working through Logical Foundations
[1]. Work at whatever pace is most comfortable for you; we'll use the
meeting to work on exercises and discuss solutions.

The week after, we'll critique Ben Chung's ECOOP paper. See [2] for
details. Time and room TBD, so please fill out the second poll:
https://www.when2meet.com/?6918406-lXGKl

I will send updates when Ben's paper is ready and rooms are booked (both
for the paper critique session and the new schedule).

[1] https://softwarefoundations.cis.upenn.edu/current/lf-current/deps.html
[2] http://lists.ccs.neu.edu/pipermail/pl-sem-jr/2018-May/000743.html