[PL-sem-jr] Talk tomorrow, Mon 2/15

Daniel Brown dbrown at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Feb 15 13:59:52 EST 2010

I've attached my lecture notes for anyone that couldn't make it, or
for people that did make it and want the reference.

The prose is thin but should suffice for a high-level read. If you
missed the talk, feel free to stop after page 6.

If you made the talk but were sad that we didn't have time for
comonads, pp. 7–9 will either be fun to stare at or impossible to
decode. I'll keep the comonad half on backup in case a talk falls
through later this semester—that should be a fun talk.

Thanks everyone for coming!

 Dan