[Larceny-users] Fwd: Bootstrapping...

Lynn Winebarger owinebar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 07:41:57 EDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 7:15 AM, Felix Klock <felixluser at pnkfx.org> wrote:
> [...]

I think that's what I was referencing.  I just remember something
about "gcc 4+ doesn't like the generated code".  So I probably
overstated the case.  PLT really doesn't work with 4+ so it was moot
for me at that point.

However, when I say "undocumented" I mean that it's not in the "how to
build" document, not that it isn't the developer's database of issues.

Lynn