[Larceny-users] Fwd: Bootstrapping...

Felix Klock felixluser at pnkfx.org
Tue Apr 21 07:15:49 EDT 2009

David (cc'ing larceny-users)-

On Apr 21, 2009, at 6:30 AM, David Rush wrote:

> [...]

Problems with GCC 4 were noted at least at one point in the past...

   https://trac.ccs.neu.edu/trac/larceny/changeset/2467

However, as noted there, the dislike of GCC 4 was due to poor memory
performance on the C code generated by Petit Larceny (especially that
for the reader, if my memory serves).

It sounds like the problems with gcc 4+ that you two are alluding to
are of a different flavor?

-Felix