[Cs5500] Fwd: [Cs4800] Tips for running local tournaments

liao yuncheng liaoyuncheng at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 14:14:57 EDT 2011

Hi Madhu,

The internet in my home is not working, I come to school for the internet.

I think this is the laster user guide.

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/lieber/courses/algorithms/cs4800/f11/competitions/Avatar%20Designer%20Guide.pdf

I can download it and put it in our repository soon.

Thank you the best,
Vincent Liao