[Cs5500] Fwd: [Cs4800] Tips for running local tournaments

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Nov 4 05:52:55 EDT 2011

Hi Vincent:

both are very good ideas:

(1) To have a description in the Avatar Designer Guide how to use
SourceForge to get the SCGCourt software with the baby avatars.

To use the ticket system on SourceForge to keep track of issues to be
addressed.

We should then enter our system in:

http://osswin.sourceforge.net/games.html

in the category of strategy games?

Please implement both soon so that the next software distribution is
through SourceForge.

Ask Madhu for the latest Guide and put it under control of SourceForge.

This will have the advantage for your resume: You can refer to the SCGCourt
SourceForge page and employers can see what you have accomplished.

-- Karl