[Cs5500] Fwd: [Req #98307] Fwd: Answering questions.

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Nov 4 09:44:59 EDT 2011

Hi Peter:

we have the cooperation of two classes (CS5500 and CS4800)  to enhance the
learning experience of both. The graduate students provide gaming software
that teaches and evaluates the avatars of the undergraduates.

I plan to use piazza.com to have both classes post to the same forum on
topics that are game-related. Do you think this is a good idea?

-- Karl