[Cs5500] Spartan's lateness.

Srinivas N Jay srinivasnjay at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 12:00:47 EDT 2011

Hi Professor,

I think there is small misunderstanding. First of all, I am not in state. I
am at Wisconsin for an interview. The latest document is with Madhu. As you
remember when we met last week, I was having a midterm. So we handed out
the document work to Madhu and team. So I am not sure which document you
have mentioned in the mail.

I am attaching and sending my version of the document now. But this is not
the latest.

Sorry for any kind of inconvenience this might have caused. I will take
care of things as soon as I land today.

Thanks a lot,
Srinivas