[Cs5500] Spartan's lateness.

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Nov 1 10:23:39 EDT 2011

The Spartan's have not delivered the part of the work they said they would
do.
It is not acceptable that the document sits on the laptop of a class member
when we have a svn repository where all documentation and software is kept.
The project is weeks late.

Team Navi has agreed to take over the finalization of document and software.

I ask again that team Spartan makes the document and the Javadoc for the
playground
available immediately.

Delivery to the undergraduates Tuesday, Nov. 1:

1. Avatar Designer Guide with all the changes.
2. Software for HSR playground and SCG Court, including the baby avatar and
the template and
   the Java doc for the HSR playground.