[Cs5500] FIRST DRAFT OF REQUIREMENT DOC POSTED ON THE DISCUSSION BOARD

Sandeep Upendra Kamath kamath.s at husky.neu.edu
Sun Oct 30 06:49:12 EDT 2011

Hi,

I know not everyone was able to attend yesterdays meeting. I will try my
best to schedule our next meeting
in a manner that all of us will be able to attend it. So
for everyone's benefit i have uploaded the Requirement
Analysis Document on the discussion board. I suggest we use the
blackboard actively as its a good tool to
communicate and discuss our doubts.

Kindly go through it and let us know how we can improve the current draft.
Feel free to point out flaws and
suggest alternative ways to handle an issue.I know that the document is a
little too long. I tried to include
as many details as i could so that the doc could be self explanatory. So
bear with me.

Regards,
Sandeep Kamath