[Cs5500] TASK ASSIGNMENT - PROBLEM SET 6

Sandeep Upendra Kamath kamath.s at husky.neu.edu
Sun Oct 30 08:59:28 EDT 2011

Hi,

This goes out to all the teams. I discussed how to go about problem set 6
with professor.
We thought the best way forward to complete the given task is as follows:

We divide problem set 6 in two subtasks:

(1) IMPLEMENT WELFARE SET

(2) IMPLEMENT DATA STRUCTURES TO MAKE PLAYGROUND PERSISTENT

I am planning to assign 2 teams each per subtask.I would want to know from
each team
the subtask that they are interested in being a part of. Kindly email your
choice of subtask on
the mailing list.

The two teams  assigned to the same subtask should
co-ordinate among themselves
and handle the remaining phases i.e DESIGN , DEVELOPMENT and TESTING of the
subtask.

Since Requirement analysis has already started on the discussion board
agreeing upon an interface
(data structures and interactions) will make the above two subtasks
completely independent.

Like always email me on the mailing list if you have any questions.

Regards
Sandeep Kamath