[Cs5500] Tournament Results _ Oct15

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Oct 16 20:43:03 EDT 2011

Hi Madhu:

looks good. Thanks to you and Karan for the explanation.

The file I am looking for looks like this:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/lieber/courses/cs4500/f09/files/competitions/past_competitions/10_05/tournament_1/final_results_tournament_2009_10_06_01_48_11.html

But this comes from the previous version of the software where we had
only one playground. If such files are not
generated, we have to add them. Please can you check.

-- Karl