[Cs5500] Tournament Results _ Oct15

Madhuvanthi Balasubramanian balasubramanian.m at husky.neu.edu
Sun Oct 16 21:06:53 EDT 2011

Professor,
          I checked the current version and the only files being generated
are the history files and the log files. As you say, this could have been
part of a previous version and could have been discontinued. But we can
definitely add such a file, since reading the results file gives a clearer
picture than reading the history file does.
          The results are also displayed on the tournaments page. Let me see
if I can download the page in some form and send it to you.

--
 Thanks
- Madhu