[Cs5500] Fwd: Tournament Results _ Oct15

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Oct 16 15:15:20 EDT 2011

FYI. -- Karl
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karl Lieberherr <lieber at ccs.neu.edu>
Date: Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: Tournament Results _ Oct15
To: Madhuvanthi Balasubramanian <balasubramanian.m at husky.neu.edu>

Hi Madhu:

thank you for the results.

Please can you also include the file which gives the ranking of the
avatars at the end of the tournament.

Looking at
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/lieber/courses/se-courses/cs5500/f11/project-page/Tournament%20Results_MMG/Oct15_Game4/SmartHistory/root%20vs%20navi10-15-11-17-01-16.txt
 why do root and Navi tie so often?