[Cs5500] MMG-HSR TOURNAMENT UPDATE

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Oct 16 15:13:54 EDT 2011

Hi Sandeep:

this is very good news that you conclude that the system is ready for
the undergraduates.

We will run several tournaments and it is important that they can understand the
smart history to determine why they lost. Is the smart history good
enough or do we need
to tell them how to read it?

Who are the teacher avatars? Navi and ?

-- Karl