[Cs5500] MMG-HSR TOURNAMENT UPDATE

Sandeep Upendra Kamath kamath.s at husky.neu.edu
Sun Oct 16 14:30:57 EDT 2011

Hello Professor,

We are pleased to inform you that we ran a bunch of tournaments for MMG and
HSR yesterday
on Oct 12 , the results of which can be accessed through the link given
below:

MMG TOURNAMENT RESULT :
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/lieber/courses/se-courses/cs5500/f11/project-page/Tournament%20Results_MMG/

HSR TOURNAMENT RESULT :
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/lieber/courses/se-courses/cs5500/f11/project-page/Tournament_Results_HSR/

We ran these tournaments to test the teaching avatar and we can conclude
from the results that the teaching avatar does show  the desired behavior.
It ties when pitted against another teaching avatar.It wins when it plays
against the baby avatars.

With this we are also happy to inform you that HSR - MMG playgrounds and
teaching avatars are ready to be used by our undergraduate students.

Thank you
Sandeep Kamath