[Cs5500] Log files

Madhuvanthi Balasubramanian balasubramanian.m at husky.neu.edu
Sun Oct 2 20:46:00 EDT 2011

Team who's in charge of "logging" component :

  Could we have the log files generated in a separate folder, instead of
directly inside the main folder?
  The current design makes the directory structure difficult to scan
through, once there are many log files.

  Moreover, for every game, more than 1 log file each for admin and player
is being generated.
  My guess is that , every time the state of the system is being saved, a
new log file is generated.
  I'm not sure if this is part of the design..If it's not, could we reduce
this redundancy by having one log file each for every admin and player, per
tournament?
  After running just 3 tournaments, the size of the project increases
considerably,owing to the number of log files created.

  What are your thoughts?

--
 Thanks
- Madhu