[Cs5500] P3- Part 2

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Oct 2 19:47:01 EDT 2011

Hi Tuba and Ashish:

good idea to compare with MMG. Does this correspondence solve the puzzle?

MMG
Instance: double x
Solution: double y
InstanceSet: belongsTo [0,1]
quality: x*y+(1-x)*(1-y^2)

BFS
Instance: triple (Graph G, Node s, Node t)
Solution: Node v
InstanceSet: belongsTo if in G, dist(s,t)>|V|/2
quality: if v cuts all s-t paths then 1 else 0

ForAllExists seems the perfect fit?

-- Karl