[Cs5500] More questions - Homework 1

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Sep 19 13:32:17 EDT 2011

Hi Madhu:

excellent questions. I have time to answer only the first by email now and
the rest we will answer in class tonight:

quality(i,s) tells us how good solution s is for instance i.
For HSR it is the depth of s divided by n, the number of rungs.

Madhu will send a separate message answering some of the questions
and the rest we will discuss tonight.

-- Karl