[Cs5500] Final acceptance testing and code comments

Anush Prabhu Ramachandran ramachandran.a at husky.neu.edu
Mon Apr 25 12:34:48 EDT 2011

Hi Rick,

I have one suggestion for tonight's HSR tournament. I found in the config
having N value to be 1000000.

hsr_config[maxN: 1000000 ]

This value is very high to be handled by baby avatars and if any smart
avatar has not handled the time duration. As we are not running a test for
avatars, it would be good idea to reduce this value. Further I would suggest
some N value around 1500 to make the baby avatars work fine.

Please suggest if any one have a better N value.

Thanks,
Anush.