[Cs5500] Final acceptance testing and code comments

Rick Keilty rkeilty at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Apr 25 00:45:12 EDT 2011

Greetings class,

I've setup three tournaments for tomorrows acceptance testing - HSR, CSP,
and the new Network Flow domains.  They are scheduled to run at 4:00pm
tomorrow afternoon, and I have put the latest build of the system on the
agentx server.

As always, you can enroll in these tournaments by going to
http://agentx.ccs.neu.edu:7007/signin   The configuration files used can be
retrieved from the tournament pages in the web interface.

Also, one thing I've started doing in the code is adding JavaDoc comments (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javadoc) so that we can auto-generate API and
help docs from the code itself.  It's simple to do, you simply decorate java
code elements in the manner shown in the link above.  The documentation team
has done excellent work putting together documents which specify how end
users should use the system, but its up to the implementors to properly
comment code so that future developers konw whats going on.  If you have any
free time tomorrow adding these comments would be good (see the
TournamentManager class for decoration examples).

If there are any questions about tomorrows tournaments please let me know,
and if need be I can update the build mid-day.

-Rick