[Cs5500] History now created inside tournament ID folder

Rick Keilty rkeilty at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Apr 22 19:06:46 EDT 2011

Thats awesome!  I just pulled down and deployed the latest build (as of
7:00pm tonight) so that will be the build that runs tonights tournament.
Currently I only see  AnushRashmi and PRX enrolled for the two tournaments.
I'll be making changes to the server system after the tournament completes
so that users have access to tournament history (so you may find the server
is unstable between 9:00 and 10:00pm tonight, but after that you'll all be
able to freely get at the history).

-Rick

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 6:46 PM, Harsha Suleballe <suleballe.h at husky.neu.edu