[Cs5500] Tournaments complete

Rick Keilty rkeilty at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Apr 22 21:42:22 EDT 2011

Hey class,

The two tournaments we were planning on running this evening have
completed.  Only two teams registered for the tournaments (AnushRashmi and
PRX).

It appears that the HSR tournament kicked both users for some reason, no
history was created and the tournament didn't complete successfully.  The
CSP tournament did complete successfully, and history files were created.

I have made the appropriate modifications to the code to allow downloads of
the history files from the tournament status pages.  If you log into the
server, go to the CSP tournament (I deleted our older tournaments), and you
can find the raw and smart history links on that page.

-Rick