[Cs5500] Tonights avatar tests and remaining issues

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Apr 22 17:11:55 EDT 2011

Hi Rick:

thank you for setting this up.

Please point me to the web page where I can see the final result
of the two tournaments as well as the two history folders.

The history folders are so important to the game. They describe how
the contributions of the crowd (the set of avatars) are combined
to produce an artifact: the knowledge base of agreed claims in the playground.

-- Karl