[Cs5500] two questions about the SCG-Courst UI

James Vega jamessan at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Apr 9 08:20:52 EDT 2011

Right, there isn't currently a way to delete a tournament.  I think
that's something Rick was planning on adding.

As for the problem adding a tournament, that should be fixed as of last
night.  Make sure your code is up-to-date.  If it's still not working,
then I'd be interested in what the playground config that you're
submitting is.